O67 | iCollege | KIT FIS VŠE Praha | iinfo

pátek 4. května 2012

Pět set mil, možná o trochu víc

Naprosto skvělá historka pro geeky, kterou uvádí Jason Kottke:
I was working in a job running the campus email system some years ago when I got a call from the chairman of the statistics department.

"We're having a problem sending email out of the department."

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"We can't send mail more than 500 miles," the chairman explained.

I choked on my latte. "Come again?"

"We can't send mail farther than 500 miles from here," he repeated. "A little bit more, actually. Call it 520 miles. But no farther."
Nepřehlédněte, že si musíte prokliknout link na začátku textu, abyste si mohli přečíst druhou půlku příběhu a pointu. Skvělé a jedinečné - LOL!

Kottke.org: "We can't send email more than 500 miles"

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat